Located in Blooming Grove, NY
Position: Analyst, Marketing
Who we are:
Since 1995, Mediacom Communications has become a coast-to-coast presence with operations in 22 states and a team exceeding 4,000 people with the mission of bridging the digital divide between America’s major cities and America’s smaller regions. The services we offer-faster, more reliable internet service; expanded, free digital and HD TV choices; and superior technology in home security and phone service-are a direct result of our powerful culture of growth and innovation.
As we continue to grow, so do our career opportunities. We aim to be at the forefront in delivering easy-to-use, high-tech entertainment, communications, and internet products to the communities we serve. To achieve this, Mediacom Communications seeks talented professionals to partner with us in meeting these challenges and realizing what we can imagine. Take that next step toward your future and join our growing team!
This role will serve as a key contributor to the Marketing Analytics team. This team supports senior management’s strategic decision-making on marketing strategies, promotions, customer retention, and acquisition pricing and tactics. This role will focus on analytics for email marketing.
Along with that rewarding feeling, you’ll be given the Power to Succeed in your career while enjoying ongoing training and a generous benefits package designed to be flexible and relevant to your needs. You’ll find many advantages to joining the Mediacom team such as:
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Education Enrichment up to $5,000 per year for qualified employees
- 401(k) with generous company match
- Paid vacation, holidays, and flex paid time off
- Employee discounts on Mediacom services, where available. In areas where Mediacom services are not available, a reimbursement of internet/cable services are provided
- Training and professional development
- Employee wellness program
- Conduct analysis on email campaigns and their effectiveness.
- Manage execution and tracking of email marketing activities.
- Support extensive analysis of customer activity, budgets, sales and revenue, campaign offers, and tactical performance.
- Develop actionable recommendations based on analysis of customer activity, budgets, sales and revenue, campaign offers, and tactical performance.
- Prepare forecasts for all products, take-rates, revenue, and track performance.
- Support/guide actionable business decisions and pricing strategies through the preparation of complex financial and business analyses.
- Manage multiple vendor relationships, maintaining the timely flow of information to and from Mediacom Communications, and each third-party vendor, as required.
- Provide modeling to support the annual budget, as necessary. This includes gathering data as well as building and analyzing historical and future trends.
- Develop budgets and reports results for promotions, sales channel performance, service/product offerings, revenue, and expenses.
- Prepare and provide daily, weekly, and monthly metric reporting- including variance analyses, graphs, trends, and other reports, as needed.
- Present findings and recommendations to Senior Management.
- Perform other duties, as required or assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, math, marketing, or business-related field required.
- 1+ years related experience.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills are required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Access, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Experience interfacing with business intelligence reporting tools.
Disclaimer: The salary range for this position is $46,000 – $65,000 When making a job offer, we consider several factors in our determination, such as years of related work experience; relevant skills and qualifications; education level; and certifications/licenses.
Get to know us: Mediacom Communications is known by our Mediacom brands, including Xtream TV, Phone and Internet, Xtream Xpert, Xtream Wifi360Pro, Xtream Hotspots, Mediacom Bolt, Mediacom Digital Home, Mediacom Business and OnMedia. When you join Mediacom, you are joining a powerful team of more than 4,000 individuals working together to serve more than 1.55 million customers in 22 states and connecting them to what matters most.
Our Awards: Mediacom is proud to have received the following recognitions: 2022 Best Managed Companies, 2021 Best Managed Companies, 2019 Best Company for Women to Work, 2017 Best Company for People of Color and Women to Work, Content & Connectivity Human Resources (C2HR)’s 2021 Social Impact Award.
Who you are matters here: Mediacom Communications is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) for all employees and applicants for employment. Mediacom Communications prohibits discrimination and harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, military status, marital status, status as a parent, age, disability (physical or mental), family medical history or genetic information, reprisal for participation in protected EEO activity, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws. These protections extend to all employment policies, practices, and actions, including, but not limited to, recruitment and hiring; job assignments; performance management; rewards; promotions; training and development; reassignments; discipline; and separations.