Symmetry Financial - Clark Agency
Appointment Setter Job Description
We are searching for a personable, thorough appointment setter to contact prospective clients via telephone. The appointment setter’s responsibilities include contacting prospective clients who have indicating a need for, or desire to understand the value in our products and services (life insurance and related products). The appointment setter gathers the needed information for a successful appointment. He/She schedules a time for our Sales Representatives to meet with each client and should also keep a log of activity including the numbers dialed each day.
To be successful as an appointment setter, you should be determined to achieve and surpass each of your work-related goals. Ultimately, an outstanding appointment setter will demonstrate a thorough understanding of the sales process, including ways in which to garner clients’ interest in meeting with our Sales Representatives.
Appointment Setter Responsibilities:
- Familiarizing yourself with essential details of our products and services.
- Learn the scripts and appropriate responses for effective prospective client communication.
- Calling prospective clients using a list of phone numbers provided to you.
- Accepting calls from prospective clients as they arise.
- Gather information from prospective to facilitate an effective meeting (use the Client Qualification form)
- Scheduling a consultation between the prospective client and a Sales Representative.
- Keeping a detailed log of dials made, contacts made, appointments scheduled and time spent dialing.
- Attempting to contact prospective clients who you have been unable to contact.
Appointment Setter Requirements:
- Proven experience as an appointment setter, sales representative, or similar will be advantageous.
- Computer literate.
- Top-notch verbal, written, and interpersonal skills.
- Outstanding listening skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent phone etiquette.
- Professional and courteous disposition.
- Persuasive and results-oriented.
- Available to work evenings and weekends.
- This position requires a high level of integrity and excellent documentation skills to track results
- First few hours will be a probationary period to monitor performance.
- Pay begins at $25.00/hr and can adjust due to experience and/or performance.
Note: The leads provided are proven to meet the following metrics: For every 4-5 contacts an experienced appointment setter is expected to set 1 appointment. Sit ratio should be >50%.
Powered by JazzHR