Job Title: Assoc, Cyber Intelligence (Cyber IT Systems Engineer)
Job ID: SAS20231###-####7
Job Location: Plano, TX
As a Cyber IT Systems Engineer, you will perform complex technical work under direct supervision in support of Windows/RHEL/VMware computing environments. In this role, you must be a self-starter and will be part of a team to support the design/development, testing and validation process through production. Cyber IT Systems Engineer will leverage industry standard automation tools with the vision of engineering solutions in support of current and future program objectives.
The Advanced Systems & Technologies (AS&T) division is a part of L3Harris’ Agile Development Group and specializes in developing disruptive, next-generation technologies for advanced Unmanned Air Systems (UAS / UAV), advanced radar systems, next-generation weapon systems, and other RF sensor technologies using small company agility and big company experience.
* Work under regular supervision; proactively looking to improve areas of deficiency.
* Perform work in accordance with established IT System, Administration/Engineering, user, security, and regulatory requirements (JSIG, NIST 800 series, and DOD Manuals volume 1-4, etc.
* Assist senior level team members with deploying improvements to current systems and processes.
* Provide support in planning and execution of system automation.
* Track and present technical performance metrics for IT systems.
* Analyze appropriate system loading based on requirements.
* Interface with development teams to determine future growth needs.
* Support the maintenance of the IT systems as needed.
* Present design reviews to relevant stakeholders.
* Participate in proposal activities that are both cost and technical.
* Execute on the automation strategy; deliver products that represent workflows.
* Works with team members to identify and mitigate risks to successful product integration.
* Up to 30% travel may be required.
* Able to obtain and maintain additional clearances as required.
* Able to lift up to 50 lbs.
* Able to work on your feet 50% of the day
* Other duties as assigned.
* U.S. citizenship
* Active DoD clearance with current 5-year update
* Bachelors in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related degree and/or equivalent experience required
* DoD 8570 Compliant (Minimum certified in CompTIA Security+)
* Minimum 1-2 years of experience in a related IT system administration & networking field
* Minimum 1-2 years of experience creating and implementing IT systems that meet JSIG standards
* Experience in IT systems engineering and architecture
* Experience with scripting and/or automation (i.e., PowerShell, Ansible, etc.)
* Experience with networking concepts (i.e., subnetting, protocols, WAN connectivity, virtual networks)
* Experience with Windows in an enterprise setting (i.e., Server 2016, 2019, Exchange, MDT/WDS)
* Experience with VMware in an enterprise setting (i.e., vSphere, vCenter, vSAN)
* Must possess experience with network storage solutions (i.e., SAN/NAS, NetApp, MSA, iSCSI, FCP)
* Experience diagramming and documenting processes and standards
* Experience with Risk Management Framework (RMF)
* Experience with Microsoft Office products
Preferred Additional Skills:
* Experience with Linux in an enterprise setting (i.e., RHEL, CentOS, Fedora).
* Experience with scripting and/or automation (i.e., Bash, Python, Terraform, etc.).
* Experience with industry frameworks and methodologies: ITIL/Agile/Scrum/DevOps/SRE.
* Experience with application containerization (Docker / Kubernetes).
* Experience with administering cloud computing infrastructure.
* Experience using source code repositories like GitHub.
* Masters in computer science, Information Technology, or related degree and/or equivalent experience desired.
* Excellent people skills, with experience collaborating in a multi-disciplinary, diverse, and dynamic team environment.
* Outstanding work ethic and commitment to organizational success.
* Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, & presentation).
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.jobs2careers.com/click.php?jid=64b2436decdda3ec996703365&ri=98b546576d214d5ab65c385499a17a32&job_loc=Plano%2CTX&q=Cyber+Security&spl=7554442b4f4547396b494f486434342f3a6855577a69484242454d4f6362736b4f6f594a5339413d3d3a5674524536646e31364c6d632f4f6b523364546357465374362f427456346b44345179364c63612b5071742b326b44764c4c504e4b6676796565324e6d43366d574d3435346f5a2b5852452b3257547947557463696178457438443031314c5430386837756f4f665134694b703931716637574c466f314a325058563249754b7967344c67307570784a4d6445397337&encrypt=0&l=United+States&query_category_id=140000→