NBCUniversal owns and operates over 20 different businesses across 30 countries including a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, world-renowned theme parks and a premium ad-supported streaming service. Here you can be your authentic self. As a company uniquely positioned to educate, entertain and empower through our platforms, Comcast NBCUniversal stands for including everyone. We strive to foster a diverse and inclusive culture where our employees feel supported, embraced and heard. We believe that our workforce should represent the communities we live in, so that together, we can continue to create and deliver content that reflects the current and ever-changing face of the world. Click here to learn more about Comcast NBCUniversal’s commitment and how we are making an impact.
We are seeking a motivated, experienced and results-driven individual that demonstrates the ability to quickly identify and adapt to business recruitment needs. This role will partner with park operations to develop and implement effective recruitment strategies, to attract high quality candidates for hourly entry level and skilled positions at Universal Studios Hollywood (USH). This position is critical to supporting Universal Studios Hollywood’s current staffing needs and on-going growth. The Associate Recruiter will lead and participate in the selection process which includes advertising, interviewing, assessing candidates, and hiring. The position will report to the Manager of Operational Staffing.
- Responsible for the selection process which includes advertising openings, interviewing and assessing candidates.
- Make hiring decisions for certain positions and recommendations to the Hiring Managers.
- Maintain Applicant Tracking System.
- Represents USH at on and off-site hiring events as well as other outreach activities, including community and education partnerships. Completes preparation and follow-up duties for events and actively participates in the event to include sharing available job information, encouraging application, interviewing and job offers.
- Regularly solicit feedback from Department Managers and HR partners to ensure the quality of applicants is meeting their expectations and to continuously learn about the specific needs of each department.
- Oversees the planning, implementation, and tracking of a specific short-term project which has a beginning, an end and specified deliverables.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required.
- 2+ years of HR experience with exposure to recruitment.
- Must be willing and able to work on a flexible schedule, including evenings and weekends
- Experience with MS Word, Excel, Access and Outlook.
- Experience in Theme Park, hospitality or consumer facing industry highly preferred
- Experience with PageUp or similar applicant tracking system
- Demonstrates drive to achieve results through determination and commitment
- Ability to build and maintain positive relationships within and across teams
- Demonstrates strong personal integrity which is consistent with our core values.
- Able to contribute to an environment in which self and others are motivated to learn and develop
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- This position has been designated as onsite role.
This position is eligible for company sponsored benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, 401(k), paid leave, tuition reimbursement, and a variety of other discounts and perks. Learn more about the benefits offered by NBCUniversal by visiting the Benefits page of the Careers website. Salary range: $64,480 – $70,000
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access nbcunicareers.com as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations in the US by calling 1-818-###-#### and in the UK by calling +44 203#######.
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.jobs2careers.com/click.php?jid=65e672bfc02da3ec85cafe275&ri=98b94eedd8f444ccbcd5f861aa05b082&job_loc=Universal+City%2CCA&q=Recruiter&spl=6546684b57742f415a514461426b584d3a78614d6c594d48656c2b664256706f457a65735452513d3d3a566d796677364f41366647643358336e4646763832412f477873686a31524c374c55377a7047774c2b7967616945502b666e4e365173445770384a6f74684e4e315778505845314d6a566d76554e3454417a71567253687a566d4c6757574847377a4f4f704850463765322f6c6e387361786f64566b4c613053746b7348354d775175744364507a4e45797a44666c6c77773d3d&encrypt=0&l=united+states&query_category_id=390000→