Position Overview: GWFS’ Business Intelligence Analyst is responsible for managing data retrieval and analysis within an organization as it relates to market intelligence, competitive intelligence and analysis, and internal and external historical opportunity analysis. Duties include organizing data points for executive leadership review, analyzing market trends, and recommending corporate actions to enhance competitiveness. The Business Intelligence Analyst will report to the VP of Sales, Capture, and Marketing.
The primary duty of the Business Intelligence Analyst is to transform data into insight that can help to improve the value of the business through competitor analysis, market intelligence, customer analysis and habits, and pricing awareness. Additionally, the Business Intelligence Analyst will identify Federal, State, and Local opportunities and send to BD leads for further evaluation if the opportunity aligns to our business goals and strategy.
Other duties and responsibilities of a Business Intelligence Analyst within a company include:
- Developing and managing business intelligence solutions for the organization
- Providing reports through office applications to improve opportunity evaluations
- Perform Market Assessments and conduct periodic customer specific and industry specific reporting
- Collaborating with team members for the purpose of collecting data and executing the company’s mission
- Analyzing business requirements and processes and recommending them to the management and executives for implementation
- Search for and evaluation potential opportunities and make pursuit recommendations to the BD leads of the specific vertical
- Evaluate and report on Response Logistics, Security, Canine, Medical, and Healthcare Staffing market segments
- Conduct Government Agency specific spend analysis
- Bachelor’s degree
- Complex Understanding of Government Contracting and Spending Habits
- Business Intelligence experience
- 3-5 Years corporate experience
FLSA Status: Exempt
Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. During visits to areas of operations, may be exposed to extreme cold or hot weather conditions. Is occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles, toxic or caustic chemicals, and loud noise.
Physical Demands: The physical demands listed below, though not fully inclusive, are that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Must be able to remain in a stationary position 50% of the time. The employee is frequently required to move about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc. The employee is occasionally required to stand; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
GardaWorld and its family of companies is an EOE // Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled. We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification program.