The WelbeHealth PACE program helps seniors stay in their homes and communities by providing comprehensive medical care and community-based services. It s our mission to provide the utmost participant-focused level of care to our vulnerable senior population. The Clinic Manager is accountable for the delivery of participant care from our ambulatory clinic, including directing efficient clinic operations. As we expand our services into our newest territories, our Clinic Manager will play a unique role in building our clinics teams & championing operational process that help drive our market’s ability to provide excellent clinical care to our participants.
Reporting to the Clinical Services Director, the Clinic Manager maintains accountabilities for all functions of clinic and RN case management team, ensuring policies and workflows are clearly understood and followed by all team members. This role works closely with the Interdisciplinary Team (IDT) to facilitate care needs.
* Oversee day-to-day clinic operations and participant programs
* Collaborate with Management, IDT, and other stakeholders in order to develop, implement and evaluate programs and services
* Hire, train, mentor and oversee a team of RN s, LVNs and Medical Assistants (MA)
* Coordinating caregiving and skilled home health needs with the participant and/ or family and IDT
* Review utilization metrics to measure the effectiveness of participant care while aiding fiscal goals
* In collaboration with PACE Physician and Clinical Services Director, actively participate and deploy strategies for ER Care prevention with RN, LVNs, and MAs
* Work with the Physician, Clinical Services Director, and other members of the IDT to direct smooth care transitions between settings (hospitals, skilled nursing facilities, home, etc.)
* In collaboration with PACE Physician and Clinical Services Director, ensure all orders are completed
* In coordination with the Marketing Team, aid enrollment of prospective participants into the program
* RN, registered nurse licensure preferred
* Minimum of two (2) years of experience overseeing clinical staff members including RN, LVN and MA team members
* Minimum two (2) years of experience in leadership/management roles
*Benefits of Working at WelbeHealth:* Apply your leadership expertise in new ways as we rapidly expand. You will have the opportunity to design the way we work in the context of an encouraging and loving environment where every person feels uniquely cared for.
* Work/life balance we mean it! 17 days of personal time off (PTO), 12 holidays observed annually, sick time
* 401 K savings + match
* Medical insurance coverage (Medical, Dental, Vision)
* Advancement opportunities – We ve got a track record of hiring and promoting from within, meaning you can create your own path!
* Bonus eligibility your hard work translates to more money in your pocket
* And additional benefits
Salary/Wage base range for this role is $100,838.40 – $126,046.77 + Bonus + Equity. WelbeHealth offers competitive total rewards package that includes, 401k match, healthcare coverage and a broad range of other benefits. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience and other qualifications.
*COVID-19 Vaccination Policy*
At WelbeHealth, our mission is to unlock the full potential of our vulnerable seniors. In this spirit, please note that we have a vaccination policy for all of our employees and proof of vaccination prior to employment is required.
*Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion*
At WelbeHealth, we embrace and cherish the diversity of our team members, and we’re committed to building a culture of inclusion and belonging. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. People seeking employment at WelbeHealth are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information or characteristics (or those of a family member), pregnancy or other status protected by applicable law.
*Beware of Scams*
Please ensure your application is being submitted through a WelbeHealth sponsored site only. Our emails will come from @welbehealth.com email addresses. You will never be asked to purchase your own employment equipment. You can report suspected scam activity to […@welbehealth.com](mailto:…@welbehealth.com)