Job Level: Hourly
Job Type: Hourly Full Time
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill’s global team of 155,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This position is in Cargill s protein and salt business, where we provide wholesome, high-quality food products to a wide range of customers, from foodservice operators and grocery stores to manufacturers and exporters.
Job Purpose and Impact
Job Location: Fort Worth, TX
Job Type: Full Time
Shift(s) Available: 2nd
Compensation: $26.00 /hr
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Health and Wellness Incentives
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- 401(k) with Cargill matching contributions
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Short-Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Food Discounts
- Annual Bonus
- Supporting maintenance activities by managing an organized storeroom and verifying quantity and quality of equipment, tools, and parts.
- Receiving, logging, controlling, and auditing inventory to ensure that equipment, tools, and parts are readily available.
- Inspect incoming materials to ensure that the quantity and quality of the material received is aligned with the PO.
- Pursuing continuous improvement of storeroom processes. Develop action plans for any identified deficiencies or areas where standards may not be possible.
- Utilizing a computerized maintenance management system to support maintenance activities.
- Assembling and distributing job kits as directed.
- Manage the day-to-day transactional requirements including Receiving, Issuing, Cycle Counting, Transfers, Work order refurbishments, and Kitting.
- Manage the infrastructure of the Parts Room.
- Lead the efforts at the facility and communicate a compelling message to initiate action to make decisions on appropriate inventory holdings. This includes inventory reduction, consolidation, excess and aging inventory actions.
- Maintaining a safe and clean work environment.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must be legally entitled to work for Cargill in United States.
- Must be 18 years or older.
- Ability to understand and communicate in English (verbal/written).
- Ability to perform physical job duties which may include bending, lifting up to 50lbs, kneeling, climbing, crawling, and twisting, with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Must be able to ascend and descend stairs, ladders, etc., to work in elevated areas of the plant, and must be able to work in confined spaces.
- Demonstrated organizational and time management skills.
- Basic computer experience.
- Warehouse and inventory experience.
- Must have strong organizational skills.
- Experience with Shipping and Receiving.
- High school diploma/GED.
- Minimum of two (2) years inventory control experience.
- Experience operating a forklift and/or similar equipment.
- Experience with maintenance job kitting.
- Continues improvement background such as 5S.
- Knowledge of safe storage and handling of chemicals and maintenance supplies.
- Experience with Computerized Maintenance Management Systems (CMMS), such as SAP.
Considered candidates will receive a phone call from a (952) area code. Please note that this position does not include relocation reimbursement.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.jobs2careers.com/click.php?jid=641e672fbb9da3ec93a547135&ri=98b4cf786de441b6a2fdca740ce27c84&job_loc=Fort+Worth%2CTX&q&spl=3837746d63627352496151466f6e46323a516c544e45687845322b4c6542562f6e6e514c566d413d3d3a717249737578562b6e563743714a4f78543646506e53347233374c493543584e6d4d415a31447a6f612b6d77785362335a3138544435396436365370652b4b413338734e337935374d4f2b2b4c766f32634c732f336262587251762f5662642f426149784a466c31542b30475237764e4f72744645736a324e4e446a415854526848326c4441415a487a4c764746386a4f52553d&encrypt=0&l=75054→