Ware Malcomb has an exciting opportunity for a Corporate Recruiter / Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our team in Los Angeles, California!
Ware Malcomb is an award winning, expanding design firm and consistently recognized best firm to work for! We provide professional architecture, planning, interior design, civil engineering, branding and building measurement services to diverse clients across 28 offices in the US, Canada, Mexico and Brazil.
The Corporate Recruiter position is a key member of the Ware Malcomb Recruiting team, responsible for partnering with Ware Malcomb offices in the placement of architecture, interior design, business unit and executive candidates. This position offers a unique opportunity to take ownership of the recruiting function for select Ware Malcomb offices or regions, including full life cycle recruiting, consulting and training hiring managers, developing creative recruiting strategies and working on initiatives that support the continued growth and innovation of Ware Malcomb’s recruiting function.
Corporate Recruiter Responsibilities:
- Perform full life cycle recruiting to include sourcing, screening, interview scheduling and offer negotiation for assigned open positions
- Partner with hiring managers to facilitate the recruiting process from start to finish. Be a trusted advisor to hiring managers.
- Develop and execute creative sourcing strategies to find the best talent for Ware Malcomb
- Proactively source and establish relationships with candidates to build a consistent pipeline of talent
- Create a positive candidate and hiring manager experience
- Understand Ware Malcomb culture and what makes a great candidate. Promote WM culture and values.
- Leverage Ware Malcomb’s internal network to gather employee referrals
- Manage assigned open positions and candidate workflow in ATS
- Collaborate with recruiting team members on recruiting initiatives and projects
- Assist in the assessment and implementation of new sourcing methods, technology, tools, and strategies
Corporate Recruiter Requirements:
- 7+ years full life cycle recruiting experience preferably within the field of Architecture, Interior Design, Civil Engineering or Construction (AEC) preferred.
- A combination of corporate and agency recruiting experience preferred
- Preferred College Degree/Certificate or Bachelor’s Degree
- Strong sourcing skill set with experience in a variety of sourcing tools and methods
- Experience in the implementation and execution of strategic searches
- Project Management skills a plus
- Proven track record of successfully placing candidates in a fast-paced environment across multiple locations
- Experience in the use of an Applicant Tracking System (ATS), preferably Lever
- Excellent time management, organization and communication skills
Established in 1972, Ware Malcomb is a contemporary and expanding full service design firm providing professional architecture, planning, interior design, civil engineering, branding and building measurement services to corporate, commercial/residential developer and public/institutional clients throughout the world.
With office locations throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Brazil, the firm specializes in the design of commercial office, corporate, industrial, science & technology, healthcare, retail, auto, public/institutional facilities and renovation projects.
Ware Malcomb offers the best of both worlds – a small-office, supportive and nurturing work environment with large company resources and support – providing an amazing opportunity for professional growth. Ware Malcomb offers a wellness-focused company culture, competitive salary and overall benefits package.
Ware Malcomb is recognized as an Inc. 5000 fastest-growing private company and a Hot Firm and Best Firm to Work For by Zweig Group!