Customer Care Representative
Job ID: 2023-26849
Type: Regular Full-Time
# of Openings: 1
Category: Customer Care/Service
MCG – OCH- Irvine
Welcome Home! Build your career with Lennar:
As one of the nation’s largest builders, Lennar has built over one million new homes for families across America. Since 1954, our communities have catered to all lifestyles and family dynamics, whether you are a first-time or move-up buyer, multigenerational family, or active adult.
At Lennar, Everything’s Included in our homes, and Everyone’s Included on our team. Our Everyone’s Included vision is to be as inclusive and diverse as the communities we build unleashing the power of diversity within our workforce to drive innovation & sustainable growth.
Lennar’s Core Values:
Our commitment to Quality, Value, and Integrity is the underlying foundation upon which Lennar was built, and these three fundamental principles still guide us in caring for our customers, associates, trade partners, shareholders, and community.
Customer Care Representative Summary:
Interface with homebuyer and trade partners to perform final orientations and diagnose, schedule and complete warranty service work.
- Pre-walk homesites to provide punchlist for construction to delivery of home to customer; provide quality control of finished product.
- Conduct homeowner walk-throughs, acquainting homeowner with operation of appliances, heating/cooling systems, maintenance of home, etc.
- Coordinate with the Construction Department staff and contractors in the completion of walk-through repairs within five (5) days.
- Schedule and supervise trade partner repairs in homes after delivery to homeowner.
- Schedule inspections with homeowners, assess routine warranty claims and follow through to completion all service requests within seven (7) days.
- Provide accurate and timely information to Customer Care Manager on progress and scopes of work.
- Maintain positive homeowner relations, provide homeowner with knowledgeable, timely and professional service.
- Evaluate trade partner and product performance. Provide on going information to Customer Service Manager as it relates to quality of workmanship and materials.
- Work with Customer Service Manager on special projects as needed.
- Participate and attend department meetings.
- Keep accurate service request logs and documentation of all work performed.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
- One (1) years of residential customer care or related experience preferred
- High school diploma or GED preferred, but will accept equivalent work experience
- Valid driver’s license
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Basic skills in Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Must be able to deal effectively with confrontational situations and maintain objectivity in public relations
- Detail oriented, works well under pressure, capable of handling multiple tasks with simultaneous deadlines
- Maintain regular attendance and punctuality relative to daily work schedule is required
- Follow directions from a supervisor
- Understand and follow work rules and procedures
- Accept constructive feedback
- Team player
Requires the ability to work 8 hours per day in the confined quarters of a construction trailer, the ability to operate a motor vehicle, read plans, climb stairs, climb ladders, bend, stoop, reach, lift, move and/or carry equipment which may be in excess of 50 pounds, occasionally operate construction equipment. Finger dexterity may be required to operate a computer keyboard and calculator.
FLSA Status: Non–Exempt
Life at Lennar!
Lennar recognizes our associates are the heart of the company’s success. Learn new skills, build your path, and become an integral part of the Lennar Family.
Lennar associates will be eligible for many benefits in accordance with Lennar’s policies and applicable plan terms, including:
- Health Insurance – Medical, Dental & Vision
- Vacation – up to 3 weeks of vacation per year upon hire
- Holidays, Sick Leave, & Personal Days
- 401(k) Savings Plan with company match
- Paid Maternity & Bonding Leave
- New Hire Referral Bonus Program
- Home Purchase Discount for Associates
- Associate Assistance Plan
- Everyone’s Included Day
- This information is intended to be a general overview and may be modified by the Company due to factors affecting the business.
General Overview of Compensation:
- The *median base compensation for this position is estimated to be $30.70/hour, subject to adjustment based on business-related factors including employee qualifications, geographic location, and operational considerations. This position may be eligible for performance-based bonuses as determined in the Company’s sole discretion.
*The median amount may be greater or less than the average salary.
Please see job description
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.jobs2careers.com/click.php?jid=65f2b680dd6da3ec8486bdd65&ri=98b588b0caf147d9877ea561e47148cd&job_loc=Irvine%2CCA&q&spl=416d78775a424f6a594c4a32686b6a423a426e75324854762f544f505378523137674d457a65773d3d3a524b6c504d6261536637392b30726644322b71683965454c443073597731747763707561455946386c4b6449365034354f30736a434a466e726b53714631385869552b4d4b6c5a6c72376f765267714e507030456c6e6a4f6c4351764d354e4642476c754b33504f6d4c4f386763307a6a722b6762722f6f6e4a326d5277395a6b6370484d513d3d&encrypt=0&l=united+states→