The Director, Talent Acquisition will serve as a recruitment business partner and leader to all levels of the organization and is responsible for the development and implementation of recruitment initiatives to assist in reaching the goals and objectives of the Corporate Support team at Primoris Services Corporation. This position will be based out of Dallas, TX with periodic travel to various offices around the DFW metroplex.
- Set strategy for corporate recruiting program and provide insights to HR on recruitment strategies and emerging trends.
- Act as a recruitment business partner to all levels of management to assist in reaching the staffing objectives of the corporate support team and organization.
- Create reporting to provide high-level summaries to executives on all measurable areas of the Develop KPIs.
- Work with various levels of management to create recruitment strategies based on upcoming staffing requirements.
- Develop innovative hiring methodologies by identifying unique and non-traditional sources for finding candidates.
- Seek out and engage relevant parties to participate in diversity and inclusion efforts.
- Complete full cycle recruiting of all open positions within corporate support, inclusive of executive-level positions.
- Ability to provide support to a decentralized recruitment team that focuses on staff, hourly, and college recruiting.
- Coordinate and manage recruitment campaigns, inclusive of college and veteran recruiting.
- Work with business and functional leaders to streamline processes and procedures.
- Maintain a positive and collaborative relationship with support functions, working together to create efficiencies.
- Ability to build alignment between the corporate and business segment recruiting functions.
- Various other duties as requested by management.
EDUCATION & MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS:
- A minimum of a Bachelor degree in a related discipline, with a Master being most preferred.
- Minimum of 10 years of full cycle recruitment experience in relevant industries, with a minimum of 5 years in a management role leading recruiting teams within an enterprise-level environment.
- Previous experience recruiting within the Utility and/or Energy Industry, with proven experience hiring executive-level positions.
- Must be relationship driven with strong leadership and presentation skills.
- Highly organized and able to switch priorities daily; comfortable working in a high-paced environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate articulately and gracefully (written and verbal)
- Skilled in the use of MS Office 365 (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Experience UKG is preferred.
- Must be able to thrive in a fast paced and growing organization.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Third-Party Agency Notice:
Primoris will not accept any unsolicited resumes from any third-party recruiting agencies either domestic or international. Primoris nor its subsidiaries will be responsible for any fees from the use of any unsolicited resumes either through our ATS or via electronic mail systems from any agency representative or agency consultant unless your firm is an approved vendor partner with a current executed agreement.
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.jobs2careers.com/click.php?jid=6560844d68ada3ec844b713e5&ri=98b53f5d7e1d4bb6b9c554b0b917384d&job_loc=Dallas%2CTX&q&spl=59707a4b49744561626f5044594b6f433a4a4b356c587262775447774c35546976415434682f673d3d3a316959626c4c6b732b4e6a594641526d504b373332434c4d6c345978535366456f416336494f4a76654e6f64566b634a597a386846316d4c657252664c6b6e3049554231327776694f303249684f6f564a42706647325366306e6d324933457141682f794165595a654d35695843536e31547a763345664955417037506535635074497047413d3d&encrypt=0&l=United+States→