The Team One C.O.R.E.
C = COLLABORATIVE
We work together to get better stuff done than we could alone.
O = OPTIMISTIC
Honest and confident in our quest forward; believing the impossible is possible.
R = RESULTS-DRIVEN
Creativity is always in service of results and never for its own sake.
E = ENTREPRENEURIAL
Blow up the establishment. Shoot for the moon.
This position will provide administrative support for the agency’s Chief Media Officer and Chief Data Officer. The Executive Assistant’s primary function is to provide the support and miscellaneous assistance needed to ensure the groups’ internal processes run smoothly. This person focuses on organizing information and documents, has a resourceful approach to providing solutions, and is proficient at multi-tasking and prioritizing several simultaneous assignments. Having a clear understanding of agency systems and requirements provides them with the insight needed to best support the team. They must enjoy working with a large, changing team in an open, social, and proactive manner.
Day to Day:
* Maintains executives meeting calendar management (schedule, move, cancel and make choices on meeting conflicts, etc.)
* Book meetings and confirm attendees and in-room needs for meetings
* Book travel and confirm details/changes
* Expenses – track and submit reimbursements for cell phones, travel, etc.
* Develop documents and presentations for the director and team as needed
* Administratively collaborates with multiple agency teams
* Organizes group outings/events when needed
* Organizes group meals when needed
* 1 – 2 years of experience in a fast paced office, supporting multiple individuals
* Experience working in Advertising or a similar creative environment
* Proficient with Microsoft Office and email, including calendaring
* Has proven skills in creating reports and spreadsheets
* Communicates effectively with internal and external groups
A Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
Skills and Abilities:
This person must be highly organized, with a charismatic and varied communication style. Has strong communication (verbal and written) skills. Is organized and detail-oriented. Ability to multitask successfully, keeping a number of assignments and priorities on track.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Compensation Range: $58,500.00 – $92,000.00 annually. This is the pay range the Company believes it will pay for this position at the time of this posting. Consistent with applicable law, compensation will be determined based on the skills, qualifications, and experience of the applicant along with the requirements of the position, and the Company reserves the right to modify this pay range at any time. For this role, the Company will offer medical coverage, dental, vision, disability, 401k, and paid time off.