StretchLab - Irvine Spectrum
StretchLab Irvine Spectrum is currently seeking a high energy, passion filled and sales motivated individual that is fitness minded and has a love for community and our brand!
Founded in 2015 in Venice, California, StretchLab is the industry leader in offering one-on-one assisted stretching. With Co-Founders coming from the Personal Training industry, Stretch Lab has created a variety of offerings to empower clients to Live Long. StretchLab has gathered a team of experts already certified in an array of related fields physical therapy, chiropractic medicine, yoga, Pilates, and more and brought in the worlds leading authority on stretching and flexibility to deliver on the promise of having the finest team of stretching professionals gathered anywhere. StretchLabs proprietary flexologist training ensures that their clients receive a world class stretching session. StretchLab currently has three locations in Southern California with immediate plans for expansion.
The purpose of the Sales Associate is to assist the General Manager with new membership sales by bringing new members to the studio and booking them into Intro Classes. The Sales Representative also assists with retaining current members. Fitness knowledge or background is preferred but not required.
- Excellent sales, communication, and customer service skills required
- Goal-oriented with an ability to achieve sales in memberships for one-on-one and group assisted stretch and retail
- Ability to learn and use the Club Ready software system
- Ability to stand or sit for up to 8 hours throughout the workday
- Must be fluent in English and have excellent communication skills via in person, phone and email
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Must have proficient computer skills
- Daily and/or occasional travel may be required.
- Comfortable working autonomously.
- Comfortable on the phone and in a sales role.
- Able to work weekends, mornings and closing shifts.
- Assist the General Manager with the sales process of lead generation, follow up, and close
- Book and confirm intro classes
- Manage the front desk to greet and check-in clients and prospects when they enter the studio
- Conduct tours of the facility while establishing a relationship and targeting individuals needs and wants
- Maintain acceptable level of personal sales production
- Emphasize and enforce objectives of the club as a fitness and wellness provider
- Present available services to current or prospective members
- Book quality appointments to achieve monthly sales quota and follow-up with leads and missed intro classes
- Participate in special events (health fairs, grand openings, marathons, and community and hospital events) to promote the club
- Ensure studio is clean and tidy
- Other duties as assigned
COMPENSATION & PERKS:
- Competitive compensation based on experience
- Free or discounted memberships
- Commission paid on sales
- Opportunity for bonus based on performance.
- Huge opportunities for growth within the studios, including additional sales and management opportunities
Powered by JazzHR
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.jobs2careers.com/click.php?jid=4dd934956e4da3ee063e9c8d5&ri=98b649438eea49c9b6dcddfaf1edad06&job_loc=Irvine%2CCA&q=Spectrum&spl=2f6467583674722f742f5a4d4b4e764b3a4e6e43496973576862515672717948624b5130724b773d3d3a415a62706c43434e68457a2b63305070662b712b63584f6976724666524f724730776768574e77576e3633716152397a5473766966636c6772754c7479522f4379534f58497a48587159544b423255496639495a675843432b416258434c6c7a36336538334b54514e72526c6f785552396b4f5776776f76346145596c484864365847785a39434e7543754a536c6b7977773d3d&encrypt=0&l=united+states→