The Hertz Corporation
Bloom into your new career!
Wage: $17.50 Hourly + monthly commission
Do you like to have different types of assignments and variety in your work? Do you like to be appreciated for your ability to provide helpful, quality service and getting things done the “right way?” You are concerned with accuracy and like to have the necessary training to become an expert. Even in difficult situations, you have great tact and charm.
Is this you? Then we need you on our team!
As a Customer Service & Sales Associate, you will be interacting with Hertz rental car customers who come to the counter in order to process their rental. You will not only process customer rentals but will actively consult with customers on the type of rental they need, including any insurance or ancillary benefits or coverage.
You will be responsible for a wide variety of assignments, including:
* Qualifying and processing customer rentals with accuracy and detail.
* Persuasively selling optional services.
* Processing customer rental returns.
* Conducting vehicle service and maintenance.
* Previous customer service experience and sales skills.
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a variety of tasks.
* Ability to demonstrate professionalism, enthusiasm, and outstanding communication skills.
* Detail oriented.
* Computer literate.
* Proficiency in English.
* Valid and active driver’s license.
* Must have a valid driver’s license, be 20 years of age, with an acceptable driving record
* Must have the ability to work flexible schedules, including holidays, weekends, and overtime as required
Benefits and Perks:
Not only do you get to be part of an organization where you Drive your Potential, Power your Passion!! Below are a few perks and discounts:
* 40% off any standard Hertz Rental
* Medical, Dental & Vision plan options
* Retirement programs, including 401(k) employer matching
* Paid Parental Leave & Adoption Assistance
* Employee Assistance Program for employees & family
* Educational Reimbursement & Discounts
* Voluntary Insurance Programs – Pet, Legal/Identity Theft, Critical Illness
* Perks & Discounts -Theme Park Tickets, Gym Discounts & more
Applicant must possess all auditory, speaking and communicating capabilities necessary to complete the responsibilities detailed above. The essential functions of this position include, but are not limited to, the following such as sitting, standing, waking, bending and twisting, climbing, driving, pushing and pulling, speaking, hearing, writing, lifting, seeing, and reading. Knowledge of equipment operation such as computer terminal, telephone, calculator, copy machine, and fax machine is required.