In today’s environment our clients’ abilities to respond to requests for information are more important than ever – and through people, processes, tools, and technology, we help them do so. Are you excited about exploring innovative ways to visualize data, use analytics, and help clients find relevant information in an ever-growing sea of emails and electronic documents? Do you have a legal or technology background and want to continue to grow your skills and abilities? We are a practice that brings together teams focusing on thought diversity, collaborative problem solving, and development of our professionals to enable our Government and Public Services (GPS) Discovery & Data Management Practice clients face litigation and other regulatory requirements with the resources to efficiently and effectively assist the government and respond to information requests. If you want to help clients make sense of their data and are passionate about keeping up with the latest data trends and technology sources, then our team would be a great fit for you!
Work you’ll do
As a Senior FOIA Document Specialist, you will:
* Assist federal agency with responding to Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) requests.
* Assist with the new FOIA app version releases.
* Install hot fixes on a short notice.
* Assist with the testing of new FOIA app releases.
* Report testing results to the development team.
* Create and configure FOIA workspaces.
* Monitor the Relativity databases and processes from the background.
* Responsible for queue management.
* Responsible for job prioritization in Relativity.
* Monitor agents and servers’ statuses.
* Be available for upgrades after hours and weekends.
* Respond to emails from employees and customers seeking help with FOIA software- or computer-related issues.
* Log and monitor the progress of tickets.
* Learn the functions and back end of our software program so you can walk users through the steps to achieve specific goal.
* Aid the development team in conceptualizing updates and upgrades that will enhance users’ experience.
* Walk customers through the steps to achieve a goal in our software on the phone.
* Maintain a high level of courteous customer service at all times.
* Monitor and administrate FOIA requests from receipt to production in an electronic case management system.
* Work independently and be accustomed to effectively and efficiently working at a high-performance level with minimal input from program leadership.
* Support Implementation and Operations Management best practices.
* Perform analysis and diagnosis of client issues.
* Demonstrate a foundational understanding of the client environment and overall project scope.
* Identify and solve problems using analysis, experience, and judgment.
* Work as part of a team and in a team environment that is process-oriented and deadline-driven.
* Use professional oral and written communication skills.
* Manage day-to-day interactions with clients and internal Deloitte team.
* Display leadership and business judgment in anticipating client/project needs and developing alternative solutions.
* Provide counseling/coaching, oversight, and support for delivery teams and staff.
Deloitte’s Government and Public Services (GPS) practice – our people, ideas, technology and outcomes-is designed for impact. Serving federal, state, & local government clients as well as public higher education institutions, our team of over 15,000+ professionals brings fresh perspective to help clients anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill their mission promise.
Discovery is constantly evolving and changing as data volumes and sources continue to grow exponentially. We aim to help our clients solve their most pressing data management challenges by bringing key stakeholders together and helping them to navigate challenges such as cloud migration, implications of new technologies, evolving data sources, and pressure due to time constraints or regulatory requirements. Our practice has established itself as a leader in delivering the full spectrum of Discovery services to government agencies. Our teams apply eDiscovery leading practices and leverage analytics technology, as well as traditional legal research and writing, to assist government attorneys and agency staff through the litigation or information request process.
Our teams work with government attorneys on litigation readiness; to collect, process, analyze, review, and produce data; and to support discovery requests, depositions, hearings, and trials. Our team applies decades of experience and knowledge gleaned from thousands of cases to each stage of a litigation or dispute engagement, from case theory development and discovery to witness testimony. We use proprietary tools, methodologies, and technology-including data mining and mapping, electronic discovery, and computer forensic capabilities-to address our clients’ needs.
* Bachelors degree required
* Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
* 5+ years of Forensic, Investigative, and/or Discovery industry related experience.
* 3+ years in a technical or functional lead role.
* Excellent customer service skills.
* Strong verbal communication and problem-solving skills.
* Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
* Experience mentoring and coaching others.
* Demonstrate strong judgment, problem-solving, and decision-making abilities.
* Experience with litigation support and civil litigation.
* Active directory experience.
* 4+ years’ experience in IT-related position.
* 4+ years of eDiscovery or Litigation Support experience.
* 3+ years as a Relativity Administrator.
* 5+ years of SQL querying and scripting experience.
* Travel up to 20%
* Relativity Certified Administrator
* Relativity Processing Certification
* Relativity Infrastructure certification
* Relativity Analytics certification
* Nuix, Law Prediscovery, Concordance, Brainspace certifications.
* FOIAXpress experience is a plus
* FOIAonline experience is a plus
* Forensic, Investigative, and/or Discovery industry related experience
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our clients’ most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
Deloitte’s purpose is to make an impact that matters for our clients, our people, and in our communities. We are creating trust and confidence in a more equitable society. At Deloitte, purpose is synonymous with how we work every day. It defines who we are. We are focusing our collective efforts to advance sustainability, equity, and trust that come to life through our core commitments. Learn more about Deloitte’s purpose, commitments, and impact.
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
As used in this posting, “Deloitte Advisory” means Deloitte & Touche LLP, which provides audit and enterprise risk services; Deloitte Financial Advisory Services LLP, which provides forensic, dispute, and other consulting services; and its affiliate, Deloitte Transactions and Business Analytics LLP, which provides a wide range of advisory and analytics services. Deloitte Transactions and Business Analytics LLP is not a certified public accounting firm. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. These entities are separate subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Requisition code: 137070
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.jobs2careers.com/click.php?jid=65613598ebbda3ec84506c665&ri=98b6391506e545ecb5fa3c4f20372202&job_loc=Irving%2CTX&q=Spectrum&spl=514758375635584535542b49497963483a426c6b4847766643484f623433685146664c626a44413d3d3a6553694a614a35364a446f456e783537634c4775534d517871427a41446d6676726e443147745146787438444a492f483456504b426932654c3074485a6b5330533069565a374b65477a614e51446137486f6c705730555945695a61534e477445427459566f31743277513575355261506d73616e5a4958412b70483879656148357950344f6143695445626a6a6f4559413d3d&encrypt=0&l=united+states→