Front Desk Associates, Studio City
Equinox Group is a high growth collective of the world’s most influential, experiential, and differentiated lifestyle brands. We restlessly seek what is next for maximizing life – and boldly grow the lifestyle brands and experiences that define it. In addition to Equinox, our other brands, Blink, Pure Yoga, SoulCycle, Equinox Hotels and Equinox Media are all recognized for inspiring and motivating members and employees to maximize life. Our portfolio of brands is recognized globally with locations within every major city across the United States in addition to London, Toronto, and Vancouver.
We are passionate about high performance living and we practice what we preach – investing time in our own health and fitness. We believe that everyone has untapped potential within them and it takes a disruptive approach to unleash it. We dream big and don’t settle for the status quo. We sweat the details. We never accept less than 110% to help each other deliver the Equinox experience and enable our members to get great results.We are obsessed with what’s new, what’s now, what’s next. Never following, always leading, living ahead of the moment in fashion, culture and consumer behavior. We aren’t just a company; we’re a community vested in each other’s success. We value humility and a team approach at every level of the company.
If you are a high performing individual who is passionate about winning and inspiring others then we are excited to discuss career opportunities with you.
We are seeking Front Desk Associates for our up and coming, state of the art Studio City location. Located in The Shops at Sportsmen’s Lodge-a recreation hub for early Hollywood stars and now a shopping and dining destination, Equinox Studio City marries history and high-performance. Enjoy an urban oasis of mid-century accents and contemporary architecture.
- Professionally greet members and guests
- Scan membership ID’s upon members entrance
- Answer phones professionally
- Respond to member questions, concerns and discrepancies
- Update members’ accounts if needed
- Maintain an orderly and clean work area
- Ability to work opening/closing/mid-day shifts
- Ability to tour members
- Provide the highest level of customer service to members, prospective members, and guests
- Aid other departments with other related tasks
- Minimum of 1 year in customer service or related experience preffered
- High school diploma/GED required or equivalent work experience
- Reliable, professional, computer literate, energetic, and friendly
- Preferably interested in health, fitness, and/or sports
- Must be friendly, vibrant, and outgoing
- Must be able to effectively communicate in person, via email, and via phone
ESSENTIAL PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Must be able to perform all essential physical aspects of the position which may include standing for long periods of time, sitting, constantly walking, squatting, stooping, reaching, and bending above and below shoulder height
- Must be able to perform pushing, pulling and lifting up to 50lbs at a time
AS A MEMBER OF THE EQUINOX TEAM YOU WILL RECEIVE:
- We offer competitive salary, benefits, and industry leading commission opportunities for club employees
- Complimentary Club membership
- Perks and incentives with our products and services including Personal Training, Pilates, Spa and Shop
Pay Transparency: $16.04
This job description is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operations of the department.
Equinox is an equal opportunity employer. For more information regarding our career opportunities, please visit one of our clubs or our website at
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Must have a legal right to work in the United States.