A growing multi-state food manufacturing company is looking to add to their human resources shared service department. This role is hybrid, with three days in the office, or as needed to assist the team.
This is a stable and innovative company, with opportunities for growth and stability. Looking for candidates that enjoy coaching and mentoring employees, someone very employee oriented and able to communicate with all levels of employees. Flexible schedule and a chance to create your own department. This is a hands on role, with heavy employee engagement.
Qualified candidates MUST have:
- HR call center experience
- Understanding a high volume shared service call center
- At least a year in an HR manager role
- Able to create and streamlining call center protocols
- Reporting analytics on call volume and nature of calls
- Able to coach and mentor team members
- Degree is highly preferred
- Able to create protocols for a successful HR call center
- Personable, good listener and reliable
DIRECT HIRE: $110-120,000 based on experience
Full job description available upon request. Looking to hire as soon as the right candidate is a fit! Is this sounds like you, send your resume ASAP!
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.jobs2careers.com/click.php?jid=65f1a71b987da3ec84b7a4625&ri=98b588aee91b4a149919746cbc5869fb&job_loc=El+Segundo%2CCA&q&spl=365362366b34497747785378713156643a77306e616e4e326439587959785153664f68304772513d3d3a7a5a4175344a574b684a53764141443843684b7834326f2f45494d47754c6e58746a37736c3161556b69527841754e7362694c61313178524333585079344748534e786934457365326a43737263357543576952364c79594d69317254717570663768357754374b6d6734494d46496678654a4a38622f517173565254646371584e47636d6d6537746230584c5042796c773d3d&encrypt=0&l=united+states→