Note: Must be eligible to work in the US without restrictions.
Extrusion Machine Operator must have 3 to 5 years experience in plastics extrusion
An established and growing blow mold and extrusion manufacturer is looking for a Process Technician to help manufacture a wide variety of molded products.
Excellent Pay and Benefits. This company will pay for relocation!
Located in Southeaster side of DFW
Extrusion Machine Operator
- Education, Experience, and Training Required:
- 3-5 years previous plastics experience with extrusion and/or blow mold Process Tech Experience preferred.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
Extrusion Machine Operator Responsibilities:
- Extrusion operation
- Maintaining machinery and equipment
Extrusion Machine Operator Tasks:
- Maintaining production and quality with minimal losses or downtime
- Documenting any changes to processes
- Completing proper forms for corresponding tasks
- Completing cycle sheets for all production jobs
- Communicating with other supervisors and documenting your shift s performance
- Seeking improvements to current processes
- Understanding and complying with all quality and customer requirements
- Working closely with Q.A. Dept. to resolve any quality issues promptly
- Always maintaining a clean and safe work environment
- Always enforce and respect company rules and policies
- List up to 50 lbs when required
Extrusion Machine Operator Miscellaneous:
- Maintaining and lubricating all extrusion machines
- Maintaining and documenting service performed to temperature controllers
- Maintaining and documenting service performed to driers and hopper loaders
- Maintaining and documenting service performed to robots and sprue pickers
- Maintaining all tools and molds in good working condition
For more information on this, or any other openings we have in plastics industry, text Cindy Wood @ 605/705-4188 or email your confidential resume …@gogpac.com
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States since 1990. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.jobs2careers.com/click.php?jid=64d9609dbbeda3ec9fd53c335&ri=98b52cefb7ac4017b57ed9f30904dd6c&job_loc=Desoto%2CTX&q&spl=4f73374a6a504d444e624f494e4e42453a4776506e35692b4f6d6257373662394536327a3362773d3d3a6c385947726c617477307451714e4e5a78422f627734363958764d33612b75625771484c3071534a722f68492f4b794346654a327078364b6944534571447a457666637667754f3052346872386e6c5770586a5049756643525a5772702f32436955686c427774522f5a6e45705541636f55666675776d627637796a517267565863386d&encrypt=0&l=united+states→