Allied Universal Security
Allied Universal Compliance and Investigations, North America’s leading expert insurance claim investigations, compliance and corporate governance company, provides rewarding careers that give you a sense of purpose. While working in a dynamic, diverse and inclusive workplace, you will be part of a team that fuels a culture that will reflect in our communities and customers we serve. We offer medical, dental and vision coverage, life insurance, 401(k), employee assistance programs, company discounts, perks and more for most full-time positions!
ACCELERATE YOUR CAREER WITH THE GLOBAL LEADER IN INVESTIGATIVE SOLUTIONS!
If you are looking for growth in your career, look no further! Allied Universal is hiring, and we offer competitive hourly rates, excellent benefits, career growth, and advancement opportunities. Apply now and find your perfect job today!
Allied Universal is hiring a Private Investigator. The Investigator’s primary focus is to investigate insurance claims for a variety of coverage to include workers’ compensation, general liability, property and casualty, and disability. This individual must have investigative skills to independently conduct all aspects of basic surveillance investigations and basic claims investigations.
WHY WORK FOR US:
* Compensation Package:
* $1,500 Retention Bonus
* Pay rate: $20-$24hr
* Medical, dental, vision, disability, life, etc. offered to all full-time staff
* Fixed bi-weekly auto allowance provided to investigators
* Company credit card for all fuel, travel, and field related purposes
* Bonus eligible for monthly video submission up to $500 – based on performance
* Referral program offering a $500 bonus per referral
* Investigations related educational opportunities and paid training
* Career paths built for advancement for every investigator
* Dedicated Field Leadership department for maximum communication, teamwork, and mentoring
* Excellent technology designed to improve your work life balance
* Opportunity for maximum OT earnings
* Job Stability working for one of the largest employers in the world
* With CNI having investigative operations in the U.K, Ireland, Australia and every state in the US, opportunities for relocation are prevalent
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Independently investigate insurance claims for a variety of coverage to include workers’ compensation, general liability, property and casualty and disability.
* Collect information through use of own discretion, and guidance from clients and case managers, by means of personal observation with video and photographic validation
* Travel required
* Associates or bachelor’s degree in Criminal Justice or related field desired but not required. Some of our best investigators come from the security, loss prevention and law enforcement fields.
* We will look at experience in lieu of formal education, and also consider those looking for a career change completely! What we ultimately look for are people who have a desire to succeed and want to be a part of a great team. We’ll teach the right person!
* Ability to be properly licensed as required by the state in which you currently reside
* Private Investigator’s license required in the following states prior to applying: Alabama, Florida, Louisiana, Tennessee, Utah, Montana, Nebraska, Oklahoma, North Carolina, Maine, and Virginia
* Georgia applicants must independently complete the 70-hour course necessary to receive a Private Investigator’s license prior to applying
* Must be able to successfully complete the Allied Universal Investigations PI Training/orientation course
* Flexibility to work varied and irregular hours and days, including weekends and holidays
Allied Universal is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, age, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status or relationship/association with a protected veteran, or any other basis or characteristic protected by law. For more information: www.aus.com
If you have any questions regarding Equal Employment Opportunity, Affirmative Action, Diversity and Inclusion, have difficulty using the online system and require an alternate method to apply, or require an accommodation at any time during the recruitment and/or employment process, please contact our local Human Resources department. To find an office near you, please visit: www.aus.com/offices.