Project Coordinator Multi Family Construction.
Location: Pataskala Ohio
Tired of the same old job postings and boring jobs?
Join our Contract Lumber Team, in Pataskala Ohio. Were committed to creating a fun, unique opportunity to provide creative solutions to practical challenges within the Lumber/Building industry.
Day to Day
- Have Fun and Enjoy What You Do!
- Order Processing
- Running Bids/Quotes
- Special Orders (Ordering, Processing, and Monitoring)
- Develop detailed estimations and schedules, including materials, equipment, and labor.
- Support planning, organizing, and coordinating installation with project supervisors to ensure efficient and timely performance of installation activities.
- Analyze progress of projects and when needed adapt scope or timeline to achieve optimal results.
- Assign and monitor resources effectively to boost project efficiency.
- Great Attitude and a Team Player!
- Strong ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Detail oriented with a strong focus on evaluating results and problem solving.
- Proficient with Microsoft office or related software
- 2-5 years of experience in the building and construction industry is preferred.
We offer our fulltime staff employees a comprehensive benefits package thats among the best in our industry, including top-tier medical, dental and vision plans covering eligible employees and dependents, voluntary wellness and employee assistance programs, life insurance, disability, 401k retirement plans with matching, and generous paid time off.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Powered by JazzHR