David Geffen Health Center, Koreatown – Los Angeles, CA
BA – Bachelors Degree
$58,240.00 – $69,635.00 Salary/year
Up to 25%
Day: 8am – 5pm
POSITION SUMMARY: Under the direction of the Associate Director of Human Resources, the Recruiter is responsible for the successful recruitment of positions using a variety of creative and effective recruitment methods.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Consults with hiring managers to define specific recruitment needs and plan the hiring process.
- Develops job postings for company web site as well as other recruitment sources including social media.
- Researches association publications, web sites and other appropriate resources on which to post opportunities.
- Researches and attends job fairs, conferences and other recruitment opportunities.
- Identifies and source candidates on job boards, resume databases, professional networks and through referrals.
- Assist with the development of promotional materials, such as banners and posters to be used in recruitment events.
- Reviews resumes/CVs/applications and phone screens candidates to verify work history, education, training, job skills, and to seek salary requirement to determine fit for the organization.
- Interviews candidates when necessary for positions in order to present best candidates to hiring manager.
- Refers qualified applicants to hiring manager.
- Manages all communication with candidates from the moment they apply until they get onboard.
- Maintains an on-going candidate tracking worksheet/database reflecting documentation of open positions, where positions were posted, interviews scheduled, conversation had, offers made or not made, offers accepted or not accepted, reasons for offers declined, etc.
- Follows up and obtains feedback from interviewers and candidates after interview to determine interest on all parties’ behalf in a timely manner.
- Consults with the Associate Director of Human Resources regarding contingent salary offers.
- Notifies HR Coordinator of the approved offer and the coordinator will generate the contingent offer letter and place the applicant in background.
- Track the status of the background checks.
- Generate final offer letters to be signed by the Director of Human Resources.
- In conjunction with the HR Coordinator, arrange for onboarding of hired staff.
- Tracks and verifies all invoices and funds spent on external recruitment resources; including job postings, ad placements, third party placement fees, etc. Analyzes effectiveness of advertising and resources used.
- Contacts new hires after 30 and 60 days to determine satisfaction with the process and assess opportunities for improvement.
- Stays current on local, regional and national hiring trends and practices; researches competitor’s activities to keep informed of changes affecting APLAs ability to hire and retain top talent. Provides to the Director of Human Resources input to improve hiring related processes.
OTHER DUTIES MAY BE ASSIGNED TO MEET BUSINESS NEEDS.
Training and Experience:
Bachelors degree in Human Resources, Business or related field and 3 years recruiting experience of which 2 years must have been in healthcare recruiting or 6 years recruiting experience of which 2 years must have been in healthcare. Must have excellent: interpersonal, organizational, and negotiation skills. Strong oral and written communication skills required. Must be persistent and persuasive. Advanced proficiency in various computer applications, e.g., outlook, excel spreadsheet, word and applicant tracking. Experienced working with HRIS systems. Very strong customer service orientation and positive attitude is required.
Healthcare job market trends knowledge needed. Knowledgeable of state and federal laws related to employment.
Must be able to establish rapport and effective working relationships with hiring managers and staff.
Must be able to prioritize multiple responsibilities and manage a large workload within tight deadlines. Must have the ability to develop alternative solutions to problems and be highly self-motivated. Ability to independently plan, organize, prioritize, schedule, coordinate, and make decisions relating to assigned tasks is necessary.
WORKING CONDITIONS/PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
This is primarily an office position that requires frequent bending, reaching, and repetitive hand movements, standing, walking, squatting and sitting, with some lifting, pushing and pulling exerted regularly. The position requires daily use of a personal computer and requires entering, viewing, and revising text and graphics on the computer terminal and on paper.
Hearing: Adequate to perform job duties in person and over the telephone.
Speaking: Must be able to communicate clearly in person and over the telephone.
Vision: Visual acuity adequate to perform job duties, including reading information from printed sources and computer screens.
Must possess a valid California drivers license; proof of auto liability insurance; and have the use of a personal vehicle for work related purposes. COVID Vaccination and booster required or medical/religious exemption.
Equal Opportunity Employer: minority/female/transgender/disability/veteran.
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.jobs2careers.com/click.php?jid=65e5a479fe4da3ec85f792445&ri=98b94eedd8f444ccbcd5f861aa05b082&job_loc=Los+Angeles%2CCA&q=Recruiter&spl=53762f5873376c4f79706e772f4b4f343a6b536f63394a396e6c47623845304a576334646d4a673d3d3a2b656165784c2b4973497a307071664a776738346c6e63792b7347314d6a30576254354848536555346e752b6965735542762b485559596c724f465a53715779796d41487259694e433135722b56674e734361695676334c733039705132416a4d4865336b743968524d5a356564322b3438765141466955442f704b366c48735a587033446d7678516e57492f4150504b413d3d&encrypt=0&l=united+states&query_category_id=390000→