ProMach is a family of best-in-class packaging solution brands serving manufacturers of all sizes and geographies in the food, beverage, pharmaceutical, personal care, and household and industrial goods industries. ProMach brands operate across the entire packaging spectrum: filling and capping, flexibles, pharma, product handling, labeling, and coding, and end of line. ProMach also provides Performance Services including integrated solutions, design/build, engineering services, and productivity software to optimize packaging line design and deliver maximum uptime.
ProMach designs, manufactures, integrates, and supports the most sophisticated and advanced packaging solutions in the global marketplace. Its diverse customer base, from Fortune 500 companies to smaller, privately held businesses worldwide, depends on reliable, flexible, technologically advanced equipment and integrated solutions. ProMach is headquartered near Cincinnati, Ohio, with manufacturing facilities and offices throughout North America, Europe, South America, and Asia. For more information about ProMach, visit
Ossid, based in Rocky Mount, NC, is a manufacturer of high-speed tray packaging, weigh/price labeling equipment and form fill seal packaging solutions. Ossid provides solutions across numerous markets, including fresh and processed meats, medical devices, convenience foods and consumer goods.
Ossid is seeking a talented Field Service Technician, that lives in or near Dallas TX to provide technical support/service to customers during the complete life cycle of a machine.As a company machinery expert, this person will provide advice and physical assistance to the customer in identifying problems associated with the operation of OSSID packaging equipment and to provide innovative solutions to make the customer’s operations/processes operate more efficiently and economically.Responsibilities include providing application assistance, start-up integration, operational instruction, and emergency field service in an environment where broad use of independent judgment, discretion and use of technical skills are required.
- Troubleshoot, repair, assemble, install, and integrate machinery of a complex and involved design requiring a high level of technical skill/knowledge and independent problem-solving skills. Ensure all established inspection, testing, quality, and operating specifications are met. Directs and or supervises customer’s personnel during plant machinery installations and integrations or servicing (repair and/or troubleshooting).
- Identify and correct hardware or software discrepancies.
- Always maintain positive customer relationships. Identify new product opportunities. Make recommendations for product improvements. After reviewing customer parts’ inventory, advise the customer of necessary parts that should be included in customer stock.
- Work from complex engineering drawings and specifications, detailed written and/or verbal instructions, handbooks, manuals, etc., using a variety of precision measuring instruments.
- Provide assistance and work support for plant Operations Department receiving and responding to customers telephoned technical inquiries.
- Function as a technical resource for the Sales Department’s Sales Representatives and Engineering Design Department (Electrical & Mechanical) to address and resolve inquiries and problems related to installation/integration or repair. Provide technical support for other departments e.g. operations, accounting, sales, etc. on an as needed basis.
- Perform final assembly, quality tests, and delivery preparation of equipment prior to shipment.
- Prepare trip reports that update the company as to the status and condition of installed equipment conditions and identifies additional equipment/parts opportunities.
- Create standard operating procedures for machinery that could possibly be used in operator’s manuals.
- Provide accurate documentation whether traveling on a service visit or working on in-house projects.
HIGHLY DESIRABLE SKILLS:
- Hands-on experience with Ossid Machines in the field.
- Experience maintaining and troubleshooting packaging, labeling, or high-speed scale systems
One of the following:
- Associates Degree in Electro-Mechanical disciplines
- Advanced Military Electrical and Mechanical Training
- Comparable direct job experience
- 4+ years’ experience in highly skilled technical support of an electro-mechanical product/system, preferably coupled with formal technical training.
- Must live in Texas
- Ability to travel extensively, up to 75% of the time, mostly domestic travel.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Electro-Mechanical experience and skills
- Problem solving and independent judgment skills
- Demonstrated ability to accurately use a variety of precision measuring instruments and to read and understand complex engineering designs which includes wiring schematics
- Capable of successfully handling a multi-tasked role
- Computer skills including Microsoft Office
Salary is only a part of a well-developed compensation program.As a Pro Mach employee, you receive more than just a paycheck.Total compensation includes your pay (base salary), very comprehensive medical/dental programs as well as life insurance, a generous paid time off program, a retirement savings plan with a company match and a wellness program.There is no waiting period for benefits – you are eligible on your first day of employment.
Pro Mach is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Pro Mach complies with all states mandating the use of E-Verify to verify employment eligibility of new hires to work in the United States. Pro Mach is a drug-free workplace.
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.jobs2careers.com/click.php?jid=65609e6a2d0da3ec844ad34a5&ri=98b6391506e545ecb5fa3c4f20372202&job_loc=Dallas%2CTX&q=Spectrum&spl=626672484a38433564596473514351523a566b434d613763414569346d442b61364d704d5179413d3d3a68536e6e4173643067384c4253495775306a573464437156366c6c4a63794766766959537238567648675845384342716e30576d34486139336538623873542f70357254414742315675574a4c71714b674c68784576776d734741745a614d38684639757878666f34676834354c6d68506e75636d3978526c43614249654a756e513d3d&encrypt=0&l=united+states→