Gallagher is a global leader in insurance, risk management and consulting services. We help businesses grow, communities thrive and people prosper.We live a culture defined by The Gallagher Way, our set of shared values and guiding tenets. A culture driven by our people, over 40,000 strong, serving our clients with customized solutions that will protect them and fuel their futures.
At Gallagher, you can build a career whether its with our brokerage division, our benefits and HR consulting division, or our corporate team.
The Service Desk is critical to the success of our IT organization. Increasingly, our customers demand the delivery of a world class service; our delivery of that service can be the difference between success and failure for our customers.
As a Service Desk Analyst, you are responsible for providing technical assistance and support related to computer systems, hardware, or software. Service Desk Analysts provide first level support through taking telephone calls, handling the resulting incidents or Service Requests using the incident Management and Request Fulfillment processes.
Responsibilities include initial assessment, triage, research, and resolution of numerous enterprise applications, products, and/or infrastructure components:
- Act as point of contact for telephone calls, emails and self-service tickets from both internal and external customers regarding IT issues, queries and requests.
- Determine root cause and deliver accurate, creative, and timely solutions to ensure customer productivity.
- Provide a basic level of hardware troubleshooting, repair and installation on specified products to customers.
- The aim of our team is to work quickly and effectively together; as such we aim to achieve certain Key Performance Indicators that include but not limited to Average Speed of Answer; Average Handle Time; Overall Resolution Rate, etc..
- Maintain a high degree of integrity and exceptional communication, customer service for all support queries, adhering to all service management principles and protocols.
- Follow standard Service Desk operating procedures; accurately log all contacts using the Incident Management tracking software.
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced Service Desk environment with clients/internal customers while maintaining patience and professionalism at all times.
- Passion to contribute, create, publish support materials in line with best practices for Knowledge Centered Services Support model. Support, troubleshoot and maintain various IT Network resources/devices for customers such as IP Cisco Phone, Verba Recording Software, and Aruba Remote Device.
- Work Arrangement: Teleworker Setup Minimum requirements for home internet speeds 6mbps upload and 50mbps download.
- Hardwired connection to Home Network is required.
Salary range is $50-55K depending on experience.
- Associate’s degree or its equivalent of 2 or more years professional experience.
- IT Service Desk Call Center experience required specifically supporting users via telephone, email, self-service channels.
- Ability to follow well defined processes.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products (i.e. M365, Microsoft Teams, PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook, SharePoint, and Visio) and Acrobat Pro.
- Technical aptitude and troubleshooting skills required.
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal skills and ability to interact with all levels of an organization.
- Possess strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to manage stressful periods and work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and complete assigned tasks.
- Must be self-motivated and able to work with minimal direction.
- Must be able to work in a team environment and assist team members with fluctuating workload.
- Must be excellent in customer service delivery abilities.
- 2 or more years of experience in the following technologies, not limited to but preferred: Logmein, Remedy, Microsoft SCCM, Active Directory, Cisco IP Phone Solutions, Printing Solutions, M365 and Windows 10.
- Exudes professionalism when interacting with all levels of an organization.
- Analyze data, recognize problems, and draw logical conclusions.
- Experience in IT operations and process management.
- Ability to translate technical information into business language.
- Knowledge and understanding of incident management, attention to detail and workflow (Remedy preferred).
- Demonstrates abilities to troubleshoot and isolate problems between networks, hardware, and other applications.
Click Here to review our U.S. Eligibility Requirements
We offer competitive salaries and benefits, including: medical/dental/vision plans, life and accident insurance, 401(K), employee stock purchase plan, educational expense reimbursement, employee assistance program, flexible work hours (availability varies by office and job function), training programs, matching gift program, and more.