Access TeleCare is the largest national provider of telemedicine technology and solutions to hospitals and health systems. Access TeleCare technology platform, Telemed IQ, enables life-saving patient care through teleNeurology, telePsychiatry, and teleICU and empowers healthcare organizations to build telemedicine programs in any clinical specialty. Access TeleCare provides healthcare teams with industry-leading solutions that drive improved clinical care, patient outcomes, and organizational health. The company was the first provider of acute clinical telemedicine services to earn The Joint Commission’s Gold Seal of Approval and has maintained that accreditation every year since inception.
Our vision: to connect patients to the highest quality clinicians at the right time-regardless of proximity.
Our mission: to systematically optimize how healthcare is delivered, partnering with healthcare organizations to bring clinicians and patients together. By providing the foundation for our partners’ telemedicine initiatives, Access TeleCare increases access to care, eases transitions between acute and post-acute care, and improves patient outcomes in a measurable way.
Access TeleCare is currently seeking a highly qualified Physician Recruiter to join our team.
The Physician Recruiter will report directly to the Senior Director, Clinical Recruitment, and overseas a full cycle operation that is focused on sourcing, engaging, and recruiting the nation’s best specialty physicians. The Physician Recruiter shapes the design, development and execution of Access TeleCare national physician recruitment strategies and initiatives. The Physician Recruiter’s responsibilities involve building, managing and optimizing a multi-channel national recruiting program that identifies, targets and engages highly qualified candidates in multiple clinical specialties. Specific responsibilities include lead generation, inbound recruiting campaigns, online professional networking campaigns, identifying talent and workforce trends, conference attendance, general pipeline management, candidate follow up, recruiting and onboarding process improvement initiatives, regular communications as well as regular reporting.
Essential Responsibilities & Skillsets
* Research and identify sourcing opportunities for the practice
* Maintain an open recruitment field that maximizes the long-term recruitment pipeline while sustaining forward momentum on physician candidates already in process
* Organizing and authoring recruiting campaigns across various mediums – online job postings, social media, print, direct mail and physician conferences
* Provide service line leadership with up-to-date reporting on recruiting pipeline as well as on the physician onboarding process
* Conduct initial physician interviews to vet the most qualified candidates for service line leadership and then connecting those physicians with clinical and business leaders
* Lead the physician recruiting process from engagement of candidate through stakeholder interviews, offer development and securing completed application and signed agreement.
* BS/BA Degree from an accredited college or university
* Minimum 3 years of physician or healthcare executive recruiting experience is required
* Possess a working knowledge of recruitment management systems
* Ability to work both collaboratively and independently
* Exceptional communication and organizational skills
* Think strategically while focusing on tactical execution
The benefits program is designed to provide you with the opportunity to select benefit options that best fit your lifestyle and personal choices.
* Base Salary and Performance Bonus
* Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision)
* Health Savings Account
* Flexible Spending (Medical and Dependent Care)
* Employer Paid Short- and Long-Term Disability
* Employer Paid 1x Life and AD&D (Supplemental available)
* 401(k) & Roth 401(k)
* Up-to 16 days of PTO
* 10 Paid Holidays
* Pregnancy and Parental Leave
* Military Leave Pay
Access TeleCare is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, marital status, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances.
We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. a division of Access TeleCare.
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.jobs2careers.com/click.php?jid=6560591d127da3ec8446a4395&ri=98b4fb3128604a13a5fdb05490d6688a&job_loc=Dallas%2CTX&q=Recruiter&spl=4347664b735357336e4b306b336173533a6670646c4d45614d37425339446761364b37363845513d3d3a6849567741564250332b645a5777414d466a7a446d2f64657667677575754850704f486a576c6b552f7949424e666b44446e454c6e73776d2f6b437a774c327366794463634c6457396539543759382b336a627a4a633848305064445235794a356d4534444c715779302f2f6e6c3646592f4c7473724c6c3252524f314b69346d6a495570513d3d&encrypt=0&query_category_id=390000→