A successful merchandiser builds and crafts merchandising displays and maintains strong relationships with in-store management.Are you a team player who can bring that eye for detail to work as a Retail Project Merchandiser? If so, come join our team!
- Are 18 or older
- Have used a planogram before or you’re ready to learn
- Can ensure signage is in place for new items at all assigned stores
- Can hang shelf signs, place coupons, and assemble cardboard displays
- Can carry out reset activity, including shelf conditions and schematics completion
- Are willing to set shelves, complete tagging, clean shelves, rotate, and place product
- Can complete web-based training, turn in accurate and timely reporting, recaps, timesheets, expense reports, etc.
- Have a valid driver’s license
- Have a reliable vehicle to travel within an assigned territory on a daily basis
- Can lift and push up to 50 lbs. and stand for extended periods of time
- Are dependable and willing to see a project through to completion
- Hourly Pay Range $17.00 – $19.00 per hour
We’re ready to talk when you are, just click!
- Customer Service
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.jobs2careers.com/click.php?jid=64106f303efda3ec9aab26d85&ri=98b70a662fab4429a05eee543fe8627b&job_loc=Los+Angeles%2CCA&q=Uxui&spl=454c5372327363476b4d6d54615537303a62416d2f7953507a7361387a353571657a744e5174413d3d3a4a50617072536874544f6a546a564f784b4e344363435339557035553237674676316a636d4c6f6d4b49556f34747048386138357263765a61774f76624570303973386c684d352f2b666e5344415a577a5554786f39706e366e53546d43364141725630583564635759595941387678736c6d6850796a44414477526442474d5741387179436264776a4e52356153586b62343d&encrypt=0&l=United+States→