What’s the role?
The role of the Senior Recruiter is to collaborate and consult with business unit leaders and hiring managers on strategic and tactical recruitment plans designed to meet Hilti North America’s (HNA) business objectives. This position requires creativity and problem-solving skills to effectively acquire talent and fuel the organizations growth.
What does the role involve?
* Manage full life cycle recruitment process: post and maintain positions on job boards, including internal career site, source and screen resumes to match candidate skills to established profiles, manage online assessment process, conduct phone screens, educate hiring managers on the importance of behavioral interviewing, and provide recommendations on finalists and compensation for hiring manager review
* Proactively consult with business and human resource partners to identify staffing needs. Develop an implementation, fulfillment plan strategy for each open position
* Partner with hiring managers to fully understand the requirements of the position and the profile of the most talented candidate for the position ensuring only the most qualified candidates are presented
* Collaborate with stakeholders to identify candidates who possess position specific qualifications and values consistent with Hilti culture, mission and values
* Ensure compliance with all federal, state and local laws and regulations related to all recruiting and hiring practices
* Develop and facilitate trainings tailored towards full cycle recruiting, corporate trainings, industry trends and innovative recruiting practices; coach and mentor recruiting team members
* Monitors recruitment metrics and develops actions plans to improve metrics, when needed.
* Utilize well established and cutting-edge sourcing techniques to generate qualified diverse candidate pools. Lead improvements to acquire new talent by initiating high quality, cost efficient alternative recruitment strategies
* Proactively and strategically develop workforce pipeline for hard to fill positions by cultivating relationships and networking with local organizations, universities, and other candidate pools to increase the profile of Hilti as an employer choice within the community
* Guide candidates and hiring managers through the hiring and onboarding process; keep all parties informed at all stages of the recruitment process. Provide clear and timely communication
* Track job opening and candidate activity data for reporting purposes
* Maintain all pertinent applicant and interview data in the Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
* Regularly follow-up with managers to determine the effectiveness of recruiting plans, candidate profiles, and market-specific needs
* Develop and drive strategic recruitment projects in partnership with senior leadership (Directors and Executive Management Team) to attract high potential employees into the organization
* Partner with HR Management team to implement pilot initiatives related to recruiting, new hire onboarding, and Applicant Tracking Systems Data Management
Additional duties, as assigned
What you need is:
* Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience, required
* Minimum five (5) years’ recruitment experience, required
* Works collaboratively and supports efforts of the team members
* Possess self-leadership skills: independent, comfortable working with limited direction
* Proven ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
* Proven track record of developing, assessing, attracting and hiring top level talent
* Possess a high level of expertise in Talent Acquisition to liaise between HR Business Partners and senior management
* Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
* Possess a high degree of analytical and reporting skills
* Strong conceptual thinking skills and the ability to utilize creative and innovative approaches in problem solving
* Demonstrates strong influencing skills
* A high level of motivation, exceptional customer service and the ability to interact with all stakeholders
* Possess a continuous improvement mentality in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment
* Outstanding organizational ability, attention to detail and follow up skills
* Ability to promote Hilti through professional networking opportunities
* Bilingual (Spanish/English or French/English) skills, preferred
Professional Certifications in Human Resources (PHR/SPHR/SHRM-CP), preferred
Why should you apply?
We have an excellent mix of people and some of our best team members joined us with little or no construction experience. Success at Hilti is down to teamwork and ability, no matter what your background.
What do we offer?
Success at Hilti is down to teamwork and ability, no matter what your background
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.jobs2careers.com/click.php?jid=648f336436dda3ec9ab003ab5&ri=98b4fb33338d4d548fb41069d70941c1&job_loc=Plano%2CTX&q=Recruiter&spl=73306e4c4b4c494544766b50302b4a323a7262366643315a37716b306c714f69702b6e672b59773d3d3a2f37306161437552424e334a6b51686f6f6261735235444c536a6c4a434a583251544b4e6a64354430466a2b38654d7a594b71323250474e6256336b63394f50326777315a757350386134707339376c4e486664706d2f4f363976656a3378705650334c30657a4c5564776a6f705278466b4766725364733363796f683450612f72786e59305a534e676d6962415a4d6c513d3d&encrypt=0&query_category_id=390000→