The Senior Scheduler is responsible for the collection and evaluation of data required to prepare, update, and monitor commercial construction project schedules through the application of corporate scheduling systems, techniques, and procedures.
MAJOR DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Ensures effective communication between Preconstruction/Estimating, Operations, Project Management and other project associated teams.
* Facilitates and drives the process of schedule development and maintenance
* Ensures that the schedule is prepared and maintained in compliance with the contract requirements
* Ability to manage multiple projects and different project teams
* Prepares proposal schedules as needed to assist in job pursuit efforts
* Responsible for meeting multiple priorities and deadlines
* Develop a schedule execution plan for projects
* Responsible for accurate & objective duration calculations
* Other duties as assigned
* Knowledge of schedule building
* Must possess excellent knowledge of schedule logic and precedence
* Skilled in quantifying & analyzing critical path activities
* Proven risk management skills
* Supports claim evaluations & mitigation issues
* Training abilities
* Primavera P6 and Microsoft Excel
* Bachelor’s Degree- Construction Management, Engineering or equivalent
* 5+ years of commercial construction based scheduling activities experience
This position will be supporting Atlanta, Central Florida, and Southwest Florida projects from very small to very large and all different project types
Attention All Third Party Agencies, Headhunters, and Recruiters
Manhattan Construction will not accept candidate submission by unsolicited third parties through this site or any company email address. All unsolicited candidates presented to Manhattan Construction will be considered the property of Manhattan Construction. Manhattan Construction will not be responsible for any fees associated with unsolicited candidates, nor will a contractual relationship be formed by the submission. Manhattan Construction will not be obligated and will not under any circumstances pay any fees to said third parties submitting candidates in this manner. Manhattan Construction only forms contracts with recruiters with whom we have an established business relationship and with whom we have in place a signed agreement. All contact with Manhattan Construction from third parties must be through our Human Resources Recruiting department. Outside recruiters are asked not to contact our hiring managers directly. Any contact made outside of the Manhattan Construction Human Resources Recruiting Department by a third party will cancel any future business relationships between the third party and Manhattan Construction.
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.jobs2careers.com/click.php?jid=656c597a9a7da3ec8486a2415&ri=98b53f6016614e4697136e57096f7ea9&job_loc=Dallas%2CTX&q&spl=534b6e64414134437869564c50364f793a323646586635466e4c33466e6e4c6a45556c393851673d3d3a52446b7548375178502b794563474479714c516b7865416f776f3171387536332f76662f4b4a6454422f5930417367376a6c50556178784934564361434967794268636e68685a303941676a6c47596c4232354466494135445a673844725657416c5332374e557570414c783366456f6536697546563454376e39384a676d434a55366a414a68394d2f78354549396a6a513d3d&encrypt=0&l=United+States→