The Party Staff
Hospitality Servers Wanted
Are you a talented hospitality professional or wanting to break into the industry? Are you interested in working some of the highest-profile events in town? Looking for a job that can supplement your income while offering a flexible schedule and competitive pay? If so, The Party Staff is seeking individuals like you to join our growing team!
The Party Staff Advantage:
- More work than any other staffing company in town – We offer a wide variety of special events resulting in the opportunity to work for multiple clients and venues.
- Flexible schedule – At The Party Staff, we believe in a work-life balance. With our easy online scheduling, you will have the freedom to choose when and where you work in addition to competitive pay.
- Opportunity to work with a great team of professionals – Our clients expect nothing short of the best from us, and we deliver. Work alongside other talented industry professionals who take pride in exceptional service.
- Boost your resume – We work with some of the top respected caterers, and prestigious hotels, country clubs, and event planners in town. Working with The Party Staff allows you to gain more experience and make valuable connections.
- Benefits – Health insurance and 401K with company match for qualifying employees.
Most event servers and bartenders have experience in restaurants, fine dining, catering, and banquet facilities. Both retail and customer service experiences are valuable as well for our event servers. We also look for event servers with great people skills, a professional mindset, and positive attitude.
We will review your resume and follow up if your qualifications meet our client’s needs, either via email or phone, and invite you to complete our online application. As we move forward in the on-boarding process, to keep our staff safe, our on-boarding process is all online and virtual, including our interview and orientation completed online.
Pay Rate: $18.00 to $21.00 per hour DOE
WE HOST OPEN INTERVIEWS EVERY TUESDAY & THURSDAY FROM 10AM – 2PM
About The Party Staff
We are the premier Hospitality & Special Events staffing company in the western U.S. region. Since our inception in 1989 with our first location in Los Angeles, we have expanded throughout northern and southern California with additional branches in four states. We currently operate in 4 states with 10 locations. At The Party Staff, we are committed to building long-term relationships with both our clients and staff. We pride ourselves on hand-selecting only the best talent, providing our employees with the most work options and setting them up for success, all while delivering world-class service to our growing roster of clients.
The Party Staff, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, religion, sex or gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, marital status, national origin, citizenship, veteran status, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information, or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable laws. The Party Staff will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.