Apr 27, 2023Post Date
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
CTG is assisting a client for a Systems Analyst!
Pay Rate: based on experience
Duration: 3 months
* Knowledge of Siemens Syngo Workflow, Nuance Powerscribe and Medicalis Workflow Orchestrator systems from both a User and Setup perspective.
* Work with our departmental customers, other IT teams, project managers, OCIO representatives on any requests or incidents relating to Ancillary team systems
* Inherent troubleshooting skills, ability to resolve issues not seen before, using all resources available including the Internet, vendors and other experts to solution a request or problem.
* Create, maintain and update test plans, test cases, test environment, through life cycle
* Participate or lead presentations to various Northwell Health Stakeholders
* Produce Training documentation for the Ancillary team as well as departmental system users
* At least Intermediate level knowledge of HL7 interface message structure. Able to troubleshoot interface issues independently.
* At least Intermediate level knowledge of Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint, Access.
* Some experience with Transact-SQL, ability to write database queries to the Syngo RIS database as per user requests.
* Knowledge of technical and professional billing in a hospital setting. Familiar with CPT codes, modifiers and ICD10 diagnosis codes
* Provide status reports as needed
* Multi-task and prioritize workload
* Provide on-call support for Help Desk Incident tickets
* Attending meetings as requested, representing the Ancillary team. Provide summary to team management.
* Good training skills- may be asked to create training documentation and train internal or external staff on the systems that the team supports.
* Attend Operational or Project meetings as needed and represent the Ancillary RIS team as a Subject Matter Expert.
Has minimum 2 years experience in:
* Radiology Information system management, preferably Siemens Syngo Workflow and Radiology Imaging Solutions
* Intermediate level of MS Access and t-SQL
* Voice recognition systems, preferably Nuance Powerscribe
* A working knowledge of PACS systems
* Intermediate level of HL7 interface troubleshooting
* Dicom modality interface troubleshooting
* IT education/background required
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Attention to detail, passion for quality
* Intermediate Microsoft Office applications user (Word, Excel, ,Access, Power Point, Visio)
* Knowledge of all Radiology and PACS Enterprise systems from a User perspective.
* Hyland NilRead
* Siemens Syngo Workflow ( RIS vb20)
* Nuance Powerscribe v 360
* Carestream PACS
* AS-OB PACS
* Merge Ortho PACS
* Medicalis Workflow Orchestrator software
* Magview Mammography Reporting System
For immediate consideration please email …@ctg.com
CTG is a leading provider of digital transformation solutions and services that accelerate clients’ project momentum and achievement of their desired IT and business outcomes. Our vision is to be an indispensable partner to our clients and the preferred career destination for digital and technology experts. CTG has operations in North America, South America, Western Europe, and India. For more information, visit www.ctg.com.
Our culture is a direct result of the people who work at CTG, the values we hold, and the actions we take. In other words, our people are the culture. It’s a living, breathing thing that is renewed every day through the ways we engage with each other, our clients, and our communities. Part of our mission is to cultivate a workplace that attracts and develops the best people, reflected by our recognition as a Great Place to Work-certified company in every country in which we operate.
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. CTG will assure equal opportunity and consideration to all applicants and employees in recruitment, selection, placement, training, benefits, compensation, promotion, transfer, and release of individuals without regard to race, creed, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, age, disability, marital or veteran status, citizenship status, or any other discriminatory factors as required by law. Our Affirmative Action program serves to promote occupational equality and diversity through good faith efforts. CTG is fully committed to promoting employment opportunities for members of protected classes.
* Job Function: Systems Analysis
* Education Level: Bachelor’s Degree (16 years)
* Work Remote: Yes
* Travel: No