Optum is a global organization that delivers care, aided by technology to help millions of people live healthier lives. The work you do with our team will directly improve health outcomes by connecting people with the care, pharmacy benefits, data and resources they need to feel their best. Come make an impact on the communities we serve as we help advance health equity on a global scale. Here, you will find talented peers, comprehensive benefits, a culture guided by diversity and inclusion, career growth opportunities and your life’s best work.(sm)
Please note: The hours for this position are 10:30am to 7pm EST Monday thru Friday. The position also requires working up to 2 Saturdays a month. For the first 1-2 months hours will be Monday thru Friday 9am-5pm EST for training/onboarding purposes.
You ll enjoy the flexibility to work remotely * from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
- Work with leadership and other teams (Data, WFM, Telecoms, Training, QA, & Outreach) to prioritize business needs
- Help support the Telephonic Outreach team with daily tasks associated to operating the call center telephony solution
- Identify, document, implement, and support solutions that improve business operations related to the outbound Dialer
- Develop test plans and lead user, system, and integration testing with a variety of stakeholders
- Interpret data and analyze results using statistical techniques to provide ongoing reports that aid in decision making
- Data and table modification such as data quality analysis, indexing, archiving, change tracking, etc.
- Develop and maintain business facing documentation where required
- Monitor Telephonic Outreach ticket queue and respond to incidents within team SLAs.
- Some travel (< 5%) 1-2 times per year
You ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- BS degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field
- Experience with SQL and SQL Server concepts
- Understanding of telephony fundamentals and underlying technologies
- Familiarity with SharePoint administration and document management
- Proficiency with Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office applications with strong abilities in Exce
- Ability and willingness to work 10:30am to 7pm EST Monday thru Friday and up to 2 Saturdays a month (for first 1-2 months hours will be M-F 9-5 EST for training/onboarding)
- 4+ years of experience with the PureConnect Dialer
- Experience supporting call center operations and technology (reporting, dialers, IVR, ACD, WFM, VoIP, telephony, ASR, TTS)
- Certified on the Genesys PureConnect system including:
- Interaction Center Certified Engineer
- Interaction Center Core Specialist
- Interaction Dialer Certified Engineer
- Interaction Center Handler Developer
- Experience working with data from a call center environment including PureConnect and/or IEX
- Experience performing data analytics using Python or other data science tools
- Knowledge in computer programming including familiarity with PureConnect API s, web, XML, TTS, ASR, or NLP
- Familiarity with Rally project management software and/or SCRUM principles
- Familiarity with HP Service now or other ticket management systems
- Familiarity with Nuance TTS Engine
- Ability to communicate clearly and develop training and design documentation for both technical and business audiences
- Ability to identify, analyze, and interpret trends and patterns in complex data sets
- Ability to generate reports for senior leadership that are concise and meaningful
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to translate business requirements into technical needs
Careers with Optum. Our objective is to make health care simpler and more effective for everyone. With our hands at work across all aspects of health, you can play a role in creating a healthier world, one insight, one connection and one person at a time. We bring together some of the greatest minds and ideas to take health care to its fullest potential, promoting health equity and accessibility. Work with diverse, engaged and high-performing teams to help solve important challenges.
California, Colorado, Connecticut, Nevada, New York City, or Washington Residents Only Residents Only: The salary range for California, Colorado, Connecticut, Nevada, New York City, or Washington residents is $67,800 to $133,100. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives.
*All employees working remotely will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group s Telecommuter Policy
At UnitedHealth Group, our mission is to help people live healthier lives and make the health system work better for everyone. We believe everyone of every race, gender, sexuality, age, location and income deserves the opportunity to live their healthiest life. Today, however, there are still far too many barriers to good health which are disproportionately experienced by people of color, historically marginalized groups and those with lower incomes. We are committed to mitigating our impact on the environment and enabling and delivering equitable care that addresses health disparities and improves health outcomes an enterprise priority reflected in our mission.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug – free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.jobs2careers.com/click.php?jid=64f79e00eceda3ec94d435d55&ri=98b72234678d43f9a5020dd19ed6dba1&job_loc=Los+Angeles%2CCA&q=Data+Analyst&spl=6b4c2f55522f317a2b41613633734a5a3a696536686174594556472b377053504972677a732b413d3d3a5337556f587266757938777a4c5443473071385375643354746e76354e6c3479614f337a724d5a7234352b784c38616d6d724453776b6b4d57626a6c43764d5a714836797a4d51544e7268374963775a6153635052743472476c2f49363766716a71685a665a5377396333494653625271572b6858766530&encrypt=0&query_category_id=400000→