The Recruiter is responsible for all steps associated with the identification and placement of full or part time retail employees.
- Place job requirements on the Internet to increase available candidate pool.
- Develop creative recruiting resources to attract qualified candidates interested in full or part time employment.
- Conduct phone screens and determine candidate’s viability.
- Identify networking activities such as attending career fairs, professional association meetings, calling on technical schools, developing relationships with university’s and out-placement services.
- Responsible for screening candidates to ensure their qualifications meet open positions.
- Present job opportunities to qualified candidates and negotiate hourly wage.
- Maintain excellent documentation with the any of the company’s on-line systems as well as any hard files or recruiter metrics.
- Prepare personal action forms for presentation to recruiting administrative support team.
- Enter all open requests from the field into the recruiting metrics
- Act as a mentor to answer questions and provide guidance and best practices to their peers.
- Demonstrate advanced knowledge of Boolean searches for sourcing potential candidates.
- Responsible for organizing, coordinating and participating in recruiting events.
- Willingness and ability to take on special projects as requested by Director.
NOTE: This job description does not imply that the above functions are the only tasks that may be performed. Associates will be expected, if possible, to follow any other job-related instructions and perform any other job-related tasks as directed by management.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties.
Education/Experience: Bachelor’s degree (preferred); Prior internship/work experience in sales, marketing or customer service environment is preferred. 2+ years’ experience in high volume recruiting, including heavy sourcing abilities
Other Functions: PC literate in Windows environment including, MS Word and Excel, and Internet; Excellent written and oral communication skills; Strong problem solving abilities
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations: None.
Supervisory Responsibility: None.
Working Conditions: Office Environment.
Physical Demands: None.
Language Skills: English is the primary language skill; however, bilingual skills may be required based on business necessity.
CROSSMARK is committed to providing accessible employment practices and welcomes applications from people with disabilities. If you require accommodation for a disability during any stage of the recruitment process, please let us know.
Salary Starting at
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.jobs2careers.com/click.php?jid=64e340c2a8eda3ec9c7739c25&ri=98b4fb2eb89747b580eb24d7f10347e0&job_loc=The+Colony%2CTX&q=Recruiter&spl=5a47766d61386d7a6762742f6d4d78333a61326d615275412f4a4538386f2f666252784e586e673d3d3a7a3755516650462f38656152343941614c4a4c785a725868754835764c424830675978524763566a645062534563766c674f3352774a6a38703650382f6530496b3059444b3868486c364d7a502b584a776c4d45614d434a3543316c6e53492b3647535632703061563348734979674c36664c3672336b4e5567354144676d416e7a633d&encrypt=0&query_category_id=390000→