Panda Restaurant Group
Summary of Job Descriptions:
The Regional Field Recruiter position is responsible for ensuring quality Operations candidates are identified and screened to meet Operations’ needs in assigned Region(s), including job posting, initial phone screening for Operations candidates, and participation in recruiting events in assigned region (e.g., open houses, college recruiting, etc.). This position will research innovative Operations recruiting practices used successfully by other companies.
You’ll get a chance to:
- Proactively identify and source diverse, high quality Operations candidates (non-management) store positions, building a strong candidate pipeline through internal and external relationships and a variety of sources (e.g., internal and external postings, college recruiting, public organizations, etc.).
- Collaborate with Operations leadership (ACO/RDO/VPO) and HR parnters.
- Screen applicants using the Taleo applicant tracking and best-in-class recruiting processes and systems, determining candidates’ technical competence, applicable background and skills, and cultural fit.
- Conduct phone interviews and recommends qualified candidates to appropriate Operations leaders and facilitates next steps.
- Conduct open houses and in-person interviews with Operations team and attends college recruiting events in the market the position supports to identify potential candidates.
- Identify creative Operations management candidate sourcing methods.
- Conduct research into innovative approaches and best practices used by competitor companies for presentation to HR partners and Operations leadership.
- Collaborate with Operations leadership to develop regional recruiting strategy.
- Conduct pre-employment background and reference checks, creates offer letters, and extends offer packages, including negotiation around compensation and job terms and conditions.
- Collaborate with Operation on recruiting efforts; keeps Talent Acquisition leaders updated on recruitment results.
- Prepare and provide reports on recruitment outcomes.
How we reward you:
- Hybrid Work schedule
- 401K with company match
- Yearly bonus opportunity*
- Full medical, dental, and vision insurance *
- On-site fitness center, biometric screen, and flu shot clinic
- Discounts at Panda restaurants, theme parks, and gym memberships
- Paid time off starting at 15 days with 7 federal holidays*
- Continuous education assistance and scholarships*
- Income protection including Disability, Life and AD&D insurance*
- Bereavement leave*
*Benefits available for eligible permanent full time associates
Your background & experience:
- Bachelor’s degree required, major in HR, Business Administration or related field preferred.
- Minimum three years of experience in recruiting for Operations, both hourly and management, with a retail/hospitality company, including lead generation, creative sourcing, and cold calling experience.
- Operations management experience at MUM/ACO level may also be considered.
- If hired, successful completion of annual store training.
- If hired, must provide proof of full vaccination on your start date, unless prohibited by federal, state, or local law. Full vaccination means two weeks or more have passed after receiving the second dose in a two-dose series, or more than two weeks after receiving a single-dose vaccine. Examples of proof of full vaccination include an original, photocopied, or digital completed vaccination card which includes your name, type of vaccine provided, and date last dose administered.
Panda Strong since 1983
Founded in Glendale, California, we are now the largest family-owned American Chinese Restaurant concept in America. With close to 2,000 locations globally, we continue our mission of delivering exceptional Asian dining experiences by building an organization where people are inspired to better their lives. Whether it’s impacting our team or the communities we work in, we’re proud to be an organization that embraces family values.
You’re wanted here
We value diversity in all forms and know the strength it brings. Workplace equality allows for creative ideas to blossom, diverse points of view to be heard, and improves overall happiness. We like the sound of that.
Panda Restaurant Group, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Regardless of your race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, age, veteran status, you are welcome here.
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.jobs2careers.com/click.php?jid=65e5f132ea1da3ec85f2c6f55&ri=98b938d70b454573957744bb6d401f8b&job_loc=Rosemead%2CCA&q&spl=2b6d634538586476556b6e747879454e3a334f5a496e6b5661564478314a6e51704778503959773d3d3a796330334c394a676a3952574e55454e7136595a716131566f4f637a675370476434476a3577586276432b74797a3950512f536130377055775732534152667a6731636e6a476b3547613237426834507857357869336447493777764f7676393255417a44454e463673525a4f7261724967782b617533475850446c392f6d362b6e51586e673d3d&encrypt=0&l=United+States→