What makes a successful JSX Recruiter:
Fine Print (essential requirements):
- 1-3+ years experience in high-volume, evergreen recruitment
- Experience with an Applicant Tracking System
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work well on a team
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and assignments at once
- Will require overtime, after-hours, and weekend work during periods of high volume
- Must be able to travel often (up to 50%), including overnight
- Intermittent physical activity including bending, reaching and prolonged periods of sitting
- Ability to occasionally lift 20+ pounds, assemble booth and career fair displays
- This is an in-person position based at our Dallas HQ, and is not eligible for remote/telecommuting
Pay & Perks
Compensation range $50,000 – $55,000. This was established after performing market research and is aligned with our approach to compensation. Most qualified Candidates will receive an offer near the starting point of our compensation range.
- New Crewmember’s become eligible for health benefits on the 1st of the month following the start of employment
- Medical plans start at just $64/month (100% employer paid dental & vision, up to $2,100 annual company HSA contribution to medical plan participants)
- Free non-revenue standby travel on JSX (deeply reduced non-revenue standby travel on many other major domestic & international airlines) for yourself + qualifying immediate family
- 401(k) match 50% of your first 8%
- Generous PTO plan
Vibe @ JSX
We are not only a lifestyle carrier, but also a lifestyle employer where entrepreneurship meets determination, where doing what s best is the standard, and where the experience is just as important as the destination. We re all about supportive leaders who have your back and believe in a clear path to your success, being diverse and open-minded, and having a lot of fun along the way! JSX is your runway.
May perform other responsibilities as assigned. Responsibilities and duties may change when circumstances dictate (emergencies, changes in workload, rush jobs, technical developments, etc).
JSX seeks to ensure affirmative action in order to provide equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment, as well as to ensure that all personnel activities, such as the recruitment, selection, training, compensation, benefits, discipline, promotion, transfer, layoff and termination processes remain free of illegal discrimination and harassment based upon race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, and national origin.
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.jobs2careers.com/click.php?jid=656a034bf9dda3ec84e301575&ri=98b4fb3128604a13a5fdb05490d6688a&job_loc=Dallas%2CTX&q=Recruiter&spl=6633336e7353663838304839647239783a696e63736545374d346c62474467364d6f355a3077773d3d3a753845596334562b38303058376d347a746c4344314632316b753844746670584d773337476465656c734e6d654d356f4363786f5a54763455374d7048696b49674e5245473354526b4147556e6e70774e66516e4e4d67353558673433326d704463442b5a77367377765154736d5a364f4536506c70346d5a536c6b6172636e716e42656437684279552b4f422b4b4a&encrypt=0&query_category_id=390000→