Are you interested in joining a Fortune 8 company and starting a new journey in your career? If so, consider a role at CVS Health joining our Customer Service team.
This is the time to join us as we are preparing for our peak business season. We have numerous positions open in the Pittsburgh Market. Our facility is conveniently located on a bus route, off of Route 22, and 8 minutes from the Monroeville/Pittsburgh Turnpike Exit.area as we prepare for new customers and pharmacy benefit plans. We have a comprehensive training program to ensure your success on the team, in addition to competitive pay and benefits, flexible scheduling options and Work from Home opportunities after 6 months of being on the team.
This is not your typical call center job! In this role you would be the first line of communication for our members. You will take inbound calls and have conversations with our members to answer questions or provide information so that they better understand their coverage and options. Through your skills and knowledge, you will offer the solutions needed to help simplify their health care experience. Typical topics include prescription refills, order status, and insurance coverage.
Our call centers have a high-energy culture and are passionate about providing excellent customer service with empathy while resolving the member’s questions on the first call. It feels good to do this job; you support people when they need it the most.
We also offer incredible advancement opportunities so you can grow within the call center or move to another role within CVS Health. We take care of our members as you will respond to customer satisfaction expectations through regular and consistent attendance, scheduling flexibility and availability.
Addition to career growth, other benefits offered include:
• Competitive pay and benefits, with a minimum of 15 days off per year, plus we observe 6 holidays and offer 4 floating holidays
• Multiple scheduling options available
• Fast track career progression
• Employee Discount Programs
• Work from Home opportunities (available after 6 months of employment)
6 months experience interacting with customers (i.e. call center, retail, customer service environment, hospitality industry or relevant military experience)
• Healthcare related experience and/or relevant certifications
• Computer proficiency in Windows-based applications
• Providing elder care, being a primary caregiver, or volunteer work within the community
• Previous Call Center or relevant military experience
Verifiable High School diploma or GED is required
- Address Pittsburgh, PA